Disciples of Lyssa -- Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initial Council Voting

3 posters

Go down

Initial Council Voting Empty Initial Council Voting

Post  Memnoch The Prophet Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:08 pm

It's time to begin our first High Council initiation. All members have been taken from officer status and made a "member." Also, the 5k per recruit event has ended. We are going to begin with just two Council-people.

Now, before anyone begins casting votes, let me explain a little more how this is going to work. Not everyone even has the desire to be a member of the Council, so I'm going to have people "run" for these positions, similar to an actual democratic election. In other words, we will begin by having people respond to this post with an introduction about themselves and why they'd make a great Council member.

Once enough people have nominated themselves, I will give the go-ahead and set up the voting process for these people. All votes will be anonymous, and because of the lack of huge numbers, everyone will cast 2 votes each. More will be explained about this stage of the election process at a later date.

For now, anyone interested in helping to shape the foundation of DoL should be making a reply to this post, and nominating themselves for candidacy. Below is a general example of the information you should include:

1. In-game name:
2. Introduction: (information about you -- what you like to do in the game, why you're running for Council, etc.)
3. Activity: (explain how often you are online, playing the game)
4. Goals: (what are your goals for the guild? How will you make DoL better?)
5. Campaigns: (which campaigns do you have? -- EotN counts, in this case)
6. Completed Campaigns: (which have you beaten?)
7. Max Level Characters: (their name, RP or PvP-only, and their profession)
8. Accomplishments: (this can include notable titles, things you've done in this guild or others, or anything you'd like to add)
9. Anything additional: (more reasons why you would make a good Council member, or anything not covered in the other sections that you think might be helpful)

Good luck all,
-Memnoch the Prophet

Memnoch The Prophet
Admin

http://DisciplesofLyssa.com

Back to top Go down

Initial Council Voting Empty Nomination

Post  Shrapnel Rhoads Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am

Hello my account names always begin with Shrapnel (my main being Shrapnel Rhoads). I would like to run for council in order to help create a basically kick ass guild, well rounded in many events. I play AB alot to get faction and I enjoy PvP to its fullest as a lvl 20 ranger. I play Guild wars basically when i have time.... at least a few times a week. I have beaten all campaigns with the exception of Eye of the North. I have 3 maxed Characters... a ranger, warrior, and sin. I would work to improve our guild in many ways from faction count to helping others out and even recruiting. i have been an officer in another guild before, unfortunately the guild had internal issues and disbanded. I would be pleased to be considered as a council member. Smile

Shrapnel Rhoads

Back to top Go down

Initial Council Voting Empty Warning!:Could decide the positive future of DoL read carefully!(this is in fact a nomination)

Post  Apollyon The Lich Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:27 am

Hello,

My name is Woodson, yes laugh it up, you might think it's a weird name but to me it sounds like the name of someone great, like a president or general...or a lawyer. But anywho, my character name you'll see most often is likely to be Captain Akhilles. He is a lvl20 W/Mo and ive had him for 1 to 1/2 years but is a remake of an earlier warrior with the same name whom i had for 2 years prior. He is on the campaign Prophecies, and i have all three campaigns and EoTN and SOON the bonus mission pack as well. About me, I am a very Militant, Christian individual, if you ever need some strategy or some advice i'm always here and my ears are always open. Before you ask I am Conservative Republican but i also believe strongly in some democratic things such as everyone having the freedom to do whatever they want within reason and being legal. If you believe differently than me i wont treat you any different but forgive me if i dont ride the party bus you are yourself. Besides Captain Akhilles i have 3 other level 20 characters and 2 low levels im workin on slowly. Their names are Angelos U Mal Ahk(P/W), Xiahou Qinshang(R/E), and Strategeist Lu Xun(A/W), these are all level 20s. Then i have a D/W named A Brush With Death, and a N/E named Apollyon The Lich. I believe I will be an excellent candidate as a councilor due to my military discipline, christian principles, and slow to anger personality. I also would be more than honored to speak to any of you about the military or christ if you would like to know more about either. So when you are thinking of who to represent you for High Council remember this, Angelos U Mal Ahk is hebrew for "Messenger from God" so ask yourself this.....will you hear the message?

Apollyon The Lich

Back to top Go down

Initial Council Voting Empty Re: Initial Council Voting

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum